Friday, January 22, 2010

My Lucky Day

Today was a lucky day for me. The previous night I didn't leave much room to study for a weekly quiz for one of my classes. This morning the teacher announced that there wasn't a quiz this time. That was a major break! Later that same evening, a classmate came into my room and told me I had to study for a weekly quiz for another class I had. I didn't do that either. At 1:00 p.m today the professor said that we have until Monday of next week to complete it online. That's two lucky breaks in one day! Then, about 1:30 p.m this afternoon, a man approached me and told me I was hired to be his tutor for Introduction to Computers. Not only did I escape consequences for not being prepared for class, I also earned a little cash. I wish every day could be like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment