Saturday, January 23, 2010

Ice Skating

Tonight was so much fun. Our school went ice skating in Wichita Kansas. I hardly skated before my entire life. Tonight was different. I began skating like any other began; slow and wobbly. I made a few laps around the rink when I was on the verge of giving up. Then, I started to get the hang of it. Before it was time for us to leave I was trying to see how fast I could go. It's as if I was a natural ice skater. I even got a fine looking blonde to hold my hand. Tonight was amazing! On our way back to the dorms we listened to music that I heard for the first time. I instantly sat down to my computer and began buying songs on I- Tunes. Some of the artists included Lil Wayne and Owl City. Hope tomorrow is just as fun as today was.

No comments:

Post a Comment