Saturday, January 30, 2010
It's the Weekend again!
Today is Saturday January 30th, 2010. I have a load to tell you sense I missed so many days. The last couple of days I've been playing "catch up" with some of my classes and I've been very busy. Yesterday as awesome! I didn't hit the hay until 4:00 a.m last morning because my friends and I partied all night long. We had a blast. First, we went to the movies and watched Legion. After that, we went out to eat at a restaurant. I ordered cheese fries, which were some of the best. After the meal, we went up to the third floor in the dormitories and watched Rat Race. Lots of inspiration at the end. Today the Kansas Jayhawkers won a big game in Manhattan Kansas. They are now ranked #1 in the nation. Today was good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment