1:00 this afternoon, I had Psychology with one of my favorite professors. Today I learned that my personality color is orange. If my color is orange then this means I like to have a good time and try new things. I would agree that my color describes me very well. My other color was gold. Gold meant that I like to stay well organized. This is very true. Class in Psychology was a tone of fun and can't wait for the next one. Catch you on the flip side. Out!
Monday, January 25, 2010
Last night was crazy. Today was awesome!
Last nigh, which was Sunday night, was really hectic. I stayed up until 3:00 in the morning preparing for a test I had in Bible Literature. This morning I was totally prepared to take the test. I had the notes memorized and everything. Only we didn't take the test in class. I was very disappointed that I spent all that time preparing for a test that we didn't take. So I took things into my own hands and dropped the class. Why do all this work if we don't do the things we expect to do in class? It just doesn't add up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment