Sunday, February 7, 2010

My Weekend as a Whole

Friday night was awesome. Our school went out bowling at 11:15 p.m. After that we went to a doughnut shop and ate doughnuts. After that, we went back to the dorms and watched Booondock Saints. It was about 5 a.m when I finally went to sleep.

Saturday was all about the #1 Kansas Jayhawks. They played against Nebraska at home and won the game by double digits. On Big Monday, they'll take on Texas at Texas. Go Hawks!

Sunday was the Saints and the Colts in Super Bowl 44. I was rooting for the Saints because New Orleans went through tough times recently. They were also the underdogs. I thought it was cool that the team that wasn't expected to win came out on top. Tomorrow is Monday which leads to going back to studying and hitting the books. Rock Chalk Jayhawk! Win! Win! Win!

No comments:

Post a Comment